The Higher Education Act of 1965 requires colleges 和 universities to provide prospective 和 current students, 父母, 辅导员, coaches 和 the public access to certain information that they are entitled to as consumers.
Please direct any questions or comments to:
- Amy Greer, Director, Student Rights 和 Responsibilities, (585) 292-2127
- 杰罗姆·圣. Croix, Director of Compliance, Financial 援助, (585) 292-2278
Admission of Persons with Prior Felony Convictions:
The State University of New York (SUNY) policy prohibit SUNY 澳门官方娱乐游戏平台 admission applications from inquiring into an applicant's prior criminal history. 验收后, the College shall inquire if the student previously has been convicted of a felony if such individual seeks campus housing or participation in clinical or field experiences, 实习或出国留学项目. The information required to be disclosed under SUNY policy regarding such felony convictions shall be reviewed by a st和ing committee consistent with the legal st和ards articulated in New York State Corrections Law.
Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of certain academic programs 和/or to meet licensure requirements for certain professions. Students who have concerns about such matters are advised to contact the dean's office of their intended academic program.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE – TUITION ASSISTANCE
- 澳门官方娱乐游戏平台 refrains from providing commission, 奖金, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or federal financial aid (including 学费 Assistance funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, 招生活动, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance.
- 澳门官方娱乐游戏平台 refrains from high-pressure recruitment tactics such as making multiple unsolicited contacts (3 or more), 包括电话联系, 电子邮件, 或面对面, or engage in same-day recruitment 和 registration for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of 经验丰富的s Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. 比尔®(Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation 和 就业 (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. 这所学校不会:
- Prevent nor delay the student’s enrollment;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources available to other students who have satisfied their tuition 和 fee bills to the institution, including but not limited to access to classes, 库, 或其他机构设施.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students will be required to:
金融援助 & 披露的信息
- Contact Information for Financial 援助 Assistance
- Federal Student Financial 援助 Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Financial 援助 Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, 和 Institutional 项目
All first-time Federal Direct Loan borrowers must complete an 学生贷款入学咨询面试.
Upon completing your studies or ceasing half-time enrollment (less than 6 credit hours), 你必须填写一份 学生负荷退出咨询访谈. 离职面谈包括:
- average anticipated monthly repayment amounts;
- options to prepay or pay on shorter schedule;
- the seriousness 和 importance of the student's repayment obligation;
- terms 和 conditions for forgiveness or cancellation;
- rights 和 responsibilities of students under Title IV, HEA loan programs;
- terms 和 conditions for deferment or forbearance;
- options 和 consequences of loan consolidation;
- Notice of Availability of Institutional 和 Financial 援助 Information: see Student Rights Regarding Their Educational Records 在学生手册中
- Student Loan Information Published by Department of Education